EOI Selections, High Remuneration Threshold and Registration Occupation
Dear Ministry of Business, Innovation & Employment,
I have questions regarding the selection of EOI. At this moment the selection of EOI is suspended but people can still submit their EOI.
1. How many EOI are now in the pool?
2. When the selection begins, how will INZ choose who to be invited to apply for residency first, fortnightly? Previously before EOI was suspended, did INZ rank the applicant base on their points? And the higher the point, then they will be invited first, fortnightly? Let's say there are 7000 people, and INZ will ranked this based on points first and will pick (for example) 1000 highest points applications per 2 weeks?
3. For those that are in the pool now, how many of them have salary above 51 NZD per hour and 106800 NZD per year?
4. For those that are in the pool now, how many of them have occupation that needs registration?
5. EOI have been suspended for 1 year, is there any explanation on when it will reopen?