Grade cut off for Pharmacy over the last five years
Mr Cho made this Official Information request to University of Otago
This request has an unknown status. We're waiting for Mr Cho to read a recent response and update the status.
From: Mr Cho
Dear University of Otago,
Could you please provide the following information on entry into BPharm through the HSFY Single Program Preference pathway and 2 or more years of study Single Program Preference pathway. Please do not include Maori, Pacifica or Rural entries, only general.
1) Lowest successful first-round offer GPA for the last five years (HSFY general category only)
2) Lowest successful waitlist GPA for the last five years (HSFY general category only)
3) Lowest successful first-round offer GPA for the last five years (2 or more years of study entry category only)
4) Lowest successful waitlist GPA for the last five years (2 or more years of study entry category only)
Furthermore, can you state the amount of places available for the last 5 years under the 4 individual categories into BPharm
From: Manager Policy and Compliance
University of Otago
Dear Mr Cho
Please see attached our response to your information request under the Official Information Act dated 16 November 2020.
Mayhaka Mendis • Manager, Policy and Compliance, Office of the Registrar • Deputy Privacy Officer • Te Whare Wânanga o Ôtâkou, University of Otago • P.O Box 56, Dunedin • Tel +64 3 479 8993
show quoted sections
Things to do with this request
- Add an annotation (to help the requester or others)
- Download a zip file of all correspondence
Mr Cho left an annotation ()
By general, it is meant without Maori, Pacific e.g. The word "general" in this situation, implies single program preference without Maori, Pacific etc
Link to this