Number of Covid-19 infected people that received ventilator treatment
Paul Roberts made this Official Information request to Ministry of Health
The request was successful.
From: Paul Roberts
Dear Ministry of Health,
This request is made under the Official Information Act.
1) Would you please tell us what number of people diagnosed with Covid-19 received treatment that made use of a ventilator?
2) How many of those patients at (1) died?
Ministry of Health
Thank you for your requests for official information received on 23 July
"1. Would you please tell us what number of people diagnosed with Covid-19
received treatment that made use of a ventilator?
2. How many of those patients at (1) died?
3. What evidence does the Ministry/Government have that proves
SARS-CoV-2/2019-nCoV even exists which meets the accepted standard
requiring fulfillment of Koch’s postulates?
4. What compensation and amount has the Ministry/Government paid to these
private hospitals for remaining empty during the Lockdown period?"
The Ministry's reference number for your requests is: H202005467.
As required under the Official Information Act 1982, the Ministry will
endeavour to respond to your request no later than 20 August 2020, being
20 working days after the day your request was received.
If we are unable to respond to your requests within this time frame, we
will notify you of an extension of that time frame.
If you have any queries related to this request, please do not hesitate to
get in touch.
Office of the Director-General
Ministry of Health
E: [email address]
show quoted sections
Things to do with this request
- Add an annotation (to help the requester or others)
- Download a zip file of all correspondence
Paul Roberts left an annotation ()
Note that the response to this request was consolidated into the answer here https://fyi.org.nz/request/13372-evidenc...
Link to this