As discussed on site yesterday:
· Above ground tanks are acceptable given the temporary nature of the tanks.
· I accept a system that is actuated on a time basis in the first instance (with the agreement that we can review this if the overflows at the monitored point increase dramatically)
· Given the high level overflow no alarm is required
· A gravity connection into the existing sewer system is acceptable
· A fence or bollards should be placed around the tanks to protect them from car accidents
· Please confirm the calcs used to size the tanks for our records
· Myself and Charles will undertake site visits during the construction
· Please copy myself in when you submit water supply application forms and I will assist with pushing those through
I hope that this covers off the issues that we discussed but if not please let me know.
Ryan Rose Manager - Land Development
Tel 04 912 4400 DDI 04 912 4457 [mobile number]
Private Bag 39804, Wellington Mail Centre 5045
Level 4, IBM House, 25 Victoria Street, Petone, Lower Huttwww.wellingtonwater.co.nz