05 December 2019
[FYI request #11637 email]
Time Extension of your Official Information Act request, reference: GOV-002561
Thank you for your email of 11/11/2019, asking for the following information under the Official Information
Act 1982 (the Act):
In relation to Sensitive Claims can you please provide:
1) A list of all ACC registered/approved impairment assessors
2) A list of all suppliers/providers with contracts to provide cover assessments
3) A list of all suppliers/providers with contracts to treat for ACC
4) A list of all PA’s and MA’s who provide opinion/recommendation/review or reports and
services etc for SCU/ISSC
5) From the EPM Performance Management Guidelines page 2:
• The relevant Supplier’s Contract
• ACC’s Procurement Policy
• ACC’s Provider Management Framework
• ACC’s Classification Tool for Providers, Suppliers and Third parties
6) If not covered above could you please provide all contracts used for providers,
suppliers/vendors who provide ISSC services.
7) Standard Terms and Conditions, and Schedules for ACC ISSC providers, suppliers/vendors.
ACC needs extra time
The Act requires that we advise you of our decision on your request no later than 20 working days after the
day we received your request. Unfortunately, it will not be possible to meet that time limit and we are
therefore writing to notify you of an extension of the time to make our decision, to 21 January 2020. The
Act notes that the days between 25 December and 15 January (inclusive) are not included in the definition
of “working day”.
This extension is necessary because consultations with the external and internal parties to be named is
necessary to make a decision on your request. As such that a proper response cannot reasonably be made
within the original time limit. Any queries
Please contact me on [email address]
if you have any questions.
If you are not happy with this response, you have the right to make a complaint to the Ombudsman.
Information about how to do this is available at www.ombudsman.parliament.nz
or by phoning 0800 802
Sasha Wood Acting Manager Official Information Act Services
Government Engagement & Support