29 April 2019
[FYI request #10187 email]
Thank you for your email of 23 April 2019 to the Ministry of Education requesting the following
1. I am asking for an overview of all complaints the ministry received for Al-Madinah
school over the last 10 years (2008-2018) and also a list of all investigations the
ministry undertook in regards to this school within that period.
2. Please provide for each complaint or investigation
- the nature of the complaint
- the outcome of the complaint
- any actions the ministry took as a result of the complaint or investigation
3. And during the period between 2008 and 2018 the school board of trustees decisions
it made about the school (grounds and buildings), finances, and appointing staff.
Your request has been considered under the Official Information Act 1982 (the Act).
As the information you have requested in point three is believed to be held by the
Commissioner of Al-Madinah School (AMS), I have transferred this part of your request in
accordance with section 14(b)(i) of the Act.
You may expect a response from AMS within 20 working days from the date they receive our
Government, Executive and Ministerial Services
National Of ice, Mātauranga House, 33 Bowen Street, Wellington 6011
PO Box 1666, Wel ington 6140. Phone: +64 4 463 8000 Fax: +64 4 463 8001