OIA 2223/0591 – Appendix A
Table one - Citizenship by Grant Applications received in October and their status
Table two – Number of unassigned citizenship by grant applications, by bucket received in October 2022.
• The data of the applications were collated at the date of 14 March 2023.
• The data comprises of both online and paper-based citizenship by grant applications.
• Applications within our system can be picked up by any Life and Identity Services Officer (LISO) in any office.
• Application can potentially be moved from one queue to the another after the application has initially been
assigned to the LISO.
• As the data is extracted from a dynamic system, there may be small variances when compared with prior or future
- is for all online and digitised applications that have been viewed/partially assessed by an administrator. In
most cases a Life and Identity Service Officer (LISO) or administrator has already done some initial work/assessment.
– This is where all online and digitised applications are first received. An administrator picks up applications
from this bucket, completes an initial assessment and then moves the applications to Bucket one. A filter is run over
Bucket two each week to move applications automatically to other buckets depending on the type of application and/or
what automated checks have been possible.
– is for paper applications that meet automated check criteria.