30 November 2021
[FYI request #16178 email]
Dear T Baker
Thank you for your request made under the Official Information Act (OIA), received on
3 November 2021. You requested:
-information related to the Modelling Governance Group established by the
Ministry of Health:
- Members of Modelling Governance Group.
- Modelling Governance Group terms of reference.
- Fee structure and cost incurred to date by Ministry by all activities associated
with the Modelling Governance Group.
- Conflicts of interest declared by members of Modelling Governance Group.
- All modelling reports provided to Modelling Governance Group.
- All minutes of meetings of Modelling Governance Group.
- All comments made to reports issued to Modelling Governance Group.
- All emails received or issued by the Ministry, by the Government, and by
members of the Modelling Governance Group, associated with the Modelling
Governance Group since group was appointed.
I have decided under section 15A of the OIA to extend the time limit for deciding on
your request by an additional 35 working days. The new due date for responding to
your request is 10 February 2022.
The extension is required because your request necessitates a search through a large
quantity of information, and consultations are needed before a decision can be made
on your request.
Please note, over the holiday period from 25 December 2020 to 15 January 2021,
inclusive, there is a three-week period that does not count as ‘working days’.
This extension will also apply to the time limit for transferring your request, should this
Notwithstanding this extension, I undertake to make a decision on your request as
soon as reasonably practicable.
1 The Terrace
PO Box 3724
You have the right to ask the Ombudsman to investigate and review this decision.
Chris Nees Acting Manager, Economic Policy