13 September 2021
T Baker [FYI request #16178 email]
Dear T Baker Official Information Act request relating to Modelling Governance Group
Thank you for your Official Information Act 1982 (the Act) request received on 16 August 2021. You
“ -information related to the Modelling Governance Group established by the Ministry of
- Members of Modelling Governance Group.
- Modelling Governance Group terms of reference.
- Fee structure and cost incurred to date by Ministry by all activities associated with the
Modelling Governance Group.
- Conflicts of interest declared by members of Modelling Governance Group.
- All modelling reports provided to Modelling Governance Group.
- All minutes of meetings of Modelling Governance Group.
- All comments made to reports issued to Modelling Governance Group.
- All emails received or issued by the Ministry, by the Government, and by members of the
Modelling Governance Group, associated with the Modelling Governance Group since
group was appointed.”
I have decided under section 15A of the Act to extend the time limits for deciding on your request by
an additional 20 working days. Consequently, the extended due date for your response will be
11 October 2021
The extension is required because of the consultations needed to make a decision on your request.
Despite the extension, a response will be sent to you as soon as possible.
You have the right to ask the Ombudsman to investigate and review my decision under section 28(3)
of the Act.
Sarah Corbett Manager, Ministerial and Business Services
Executive Wing, Parliament Buildings, Wellington, New Zealand 6011
64 4 817 9700 Facsimile 64 4 472 3181 www.dpmc.govt.nz