14 February 2020
[FYI request #12049 email]
Time Extension of your Official Information Act request, reference: GOV-003391
Thank you for your email of 18/01/2020, asking for the following information under the Official Information
Act 1982 (the Act):
In relation to Sensitive Claims can you please provide:
1) A list of all ACC registered/approved impairment assessors
2) A list of all suppliers/providers with contracts to provide cover assessments
3) A list of all suppliers/providers with contracts to treat for ACC
4) A list of all PA’s and MA’s who provide opinion/recommendation/review or reports and services
etc for SCU/ISSC
5) From the EPM Performance Management Guidelines page 2:
The relevant Supplier’s Contract
ACC’s Procurement Policy
ACC’s Provider Management Framework
ACC’s Classification Tool for Providers, Suppliers and Third parties
6) If not covered above could you please provide all contracts used for providers, suppliers/vendors
who provide ISSC services.
7) Standard Terms and Conditions, and Schedules for ACC ISSC providers, suppliers/vendors.
ACC needs extra time
The Act requires that we advise you of our decision on your request no later than 20 working days after the
day we received your request. Unfortunately, it will not be possible to meet that time limit and we are
therefore writing to notify you of an extension of the time to make our decision, to 9 March 2020.
This extension is necessary because consultations with the external and internal parties to be named is
necessary to make a decision on your request. As such that a proper response cannot reasonably be made
within the original time limit. Release of personal information
ACC does not routinely release personal details on public websites, such as www.fyi.org.nz.
Therefore, we intend to send our response to your private email address as it relates to ACC staff members
and contracted providers.
It would be appreciated if you could confirm your private email address to [email address].
Please advise us by 21 February 2020
. If we have not heard from you within five working days, ACC will
proceed with considering your request under the Act.
How to contact us
Please contact me on [email address]
if you have any questions or.
If you are not happy with this response, you have the right to make a complaint to the Ombudsman.
Information about how to do this is available at www.ombudsman.parliament.nz
or by phoning 0800 802
Sasha Wood Acting Manager Official Information Act Services
Government Engagement & Support