Our Ref: 19-0052
12 June 2019
'[FYI request #10355 email]'
Official Information Request – Consents for Commercial Water Bottling
Thank you for your information request, dated 21 May 2019, regarding the three companies that are
taking water for commercial water bottling from the Awaiti Canal groundwater management zone:
1. Otakiri Springs Ltd,
2. Oravida Water Ltd, and
3. The Antipodes Water Company Ltd
You asked for the following details about the above companies:
1. Details of the current resource consents,
2. Details of previous resource consents related to those current consents, and
3. Records of consumption from the monitoring of these consents.
The results are attached in the form of:
1. A combined summary of the three consents’ condition details –PDF format
2. The individual current and previous consent condition documents –PDF format stored
within a compressed folder
3. The water use records per consent –XLS format stored within a compressed folder
If you have any further questions about the data or require it in a different format, please don’t hesitate
to contact me.
Please note that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Ombudsman under Section 27(3) of
the Act. The Ombudsman’s Office can be contacted by calling 0800 802 602, emailing
[email address] o
r online at www.ombudsman.parliament.nz.
If you contact BOPRC about this request, please quote the BOPRC reference number above.
Regulatory Project Officer – Fresh Water
Bay of Plenty Regional Council Toi Moana