- Making requests
- Your privacy
- OIA officers
- About the software
- Programmers API
- Advanced search
If your question isn't answered here, or you just wanted to let us know something about the site, contact us.
Credit where credit's due
- What made FYI possible? #
- Nothing would have happened without Open New Zealand, which funds the servers FYI runs on.
- The encouragement of Nat Torkington, Ed Corkery, and the technical assistance of Rob Coup turned this from an idea to something real.
- Design work from Greer Mitchell and advice from Andrew Ecclestone was gratefully accepted.
- The Alaveteli software from MySociety.
- And me, Rowan Crawford, standing on the shoulders of giants.
- Can I help out? #
Yes please! We're built out of our supporters and volunteers.
- You can make a donation:
- Help people find successful requests, and monitor performance of authorities, by playing the categorisation game.
- Find out OIA email addresses of authorities that we're missing.
- Write a blog post about either FYI or an interesting request that you've found. Post about it on a forum that you frequent. Tell friends about it.
- If you're a programmer, get the source code for our parent project, Alaveteli and tell us about patches we can pull. It's made in Ruby on Rails.
- Get involved with the Open Government Ninjas.