Make a new
873 requests and
Your Right to Know
Every citizen has the right to access information held by public bodies. By law, they have to respond. Find out more about the Official Information Act.
Who can I request information from?FYI covers requests to 3003 authorities, including:
- New Zealand Police 66 requests
- Ministry of Social Development 42 requests
- Accident Compensation Corporation 30 requests
- Auckland Council 23 requests
- Department of Internal Affairs 22 requests
- Christchurch City Council 21 requests
- Ministry of Justice 20 requests
- Ministry of Education 20 requests
- New Zealand Transport Agency 15 requests
- Ministry of Economic Development 14 requests
- Canterbury Earthquake Recovery Authority 14 requests
- Ministry of Health 14 requests
- Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet 14 requests
- Wellington City Council 12 requests
- Internal admin authority 12 requests
- The Treasury 11 requests
- Department of Corrections 11 requests
- Department of Building and Housing 9 requests
- Earthquake Commission 9 requests
- Electoral Commission 9 requests
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade 9 requests
- Department of Labour 9 requests
- Ministry for Primary Industries 8 requests
- Auckland City Council 8 requests
- Hamilton City Council 7 requests
- University of Canterbury 7 requests
- Crown Law Office 6 requests
- Department of Conservation 6 requests
- New Zealand Security Intelligence Service 6 requests
- New Zealand Defence Force 6 requests
- Wellington Regional Council 6 requests
- Canterbury Regional Council 6 requests
What information has been released?FYI users have made 873 requests, including:
Auckland Transport answered a request about
entrapment on parking in Ellerslie
4 days ago
Good afternoon Ms Haden Please find attached the response for information requested from Auckland Transport under the Local Government Official Information and Meetings Act 1987. Kind Regard...
Christchurch City Council answered a request about
Variation 48 and rebuilding discussions between C.C.C. and other Bodies
9 days ago
Dear Bernie Thank you for informing us. I have forwarded your email to the Regulation and Democracy Team. If you have further enquiries please reply to this email or speak to Customer Services on...
Canterbury Earthquake Recovery Authority answered a request about
Communications about protest on 7 March 2013
15 days ago
Dear Alex There are no guidelines to grant permission for protests or other events in the Red Zone as such; but the decision about any entrance/events in the Red Zone is made pursuant to section 45 o...
Victoria University of Wellington answered a request about
Information on costs of employee under "strict conditions"
18 days ago
Dear Chris, I attach a letter in response to the matters raised in your email of 19 April 2013 and the attachment to that letter. Regards, Wendy...
New Zealand Transport Agency answered a request about
Who authorises advertising with car registration
15 days ago
Good morning Grace Please find attached Sue Hardiman's response to your request for information under the Official Information Act 1982. Regards Ann __________________________________...