Access to my account through my birth

Sam Stowers made this Official Information request to The Treasury

Currently waiting for a response from The Treasury, they must respond promptly and normally no later than (details and exceptions).

From: Sam Stowers

Dear The Treasury,
I would like to access my savings bond account and be able to trade my birth certificate bonds to be able to pay my debts and return my rights as a person.
Could you guide me through the process. My personal email is [email address] and hope to hear from you soon.

Yours faithfully,

Sam Stowers

Link to this

Things to do with this request

The Treasury only: